Friday, June 4, 2010

Expert Wine Expert's Review

This post is again for my own vanity. I took the Tell Tale Stubborn Red down to Wine Squared (on the square in Denton, TX) to be tasted by the owner/sommelier, Brook. I had told her I wasn't able to get all of the carbonation out of the wine, and her response was "that's okay, most beaujolais has some carbonation." We popped the cork and she said, it sounds good. She and one of her employees Nick tasted the wine. Brook's first response was "that is the best beaujolais I've ever had not from France. It could even be confused with beaujolais from France." It appears that The 2009 Tell Tale Stubborn Red is a good wine. Again this post does not really concern the readers as the wine is not for sale, but rather is more for my own self-esteem. Excuse me while I toot my own horn.

No comments:

Post a Comment